The recruitment industry has very specific rules about what it can and cannot do. The Conduct of Recruitment Agencies and Recruitment Businesses Regulations 2003 make specific demands about how we must deal with you and our candidates. In other words, it is the law.
Did you know?
- All candidates must have been spoken to specifically about your company before their CV is sent.
- We have to agree terms before commencing searching for staff
- Candidates must have had their ID checked before you meet them
- We must be notified of any Health and Safety issues regarding the vacancy
- If you state any necessary legal requirements (specialist qualifications etc) we must check them
- An agency must not put obstacles in the way of a temp taking permanent employment.